OSSINING, N.Y. - Antoinette F. Daddazio, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Aug. 10. She was 95.
Daddazio was born Nov. 11, 1918, and was the daughter of Sebastian and Theresa Frugis. She attended Ossining Schools and during World War II, worked at Eastern Aircraft in Tarrytown. For many years she worked as a local florist and on the election voting polls. She was inducted into the Westchester County Senior Citizens Hall of Fame. She was a former member of the Women of the Moose and the Columbiettes, Ossining Women's Club, the Ossining Senior Citizens and Golden Agers Group # 1.
Daddazio is survived by her son, William (Lee); daughters, Annette Robison and Susan (Thomas) Rimm; five grandchildren; and three great- grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert Daddazio; sisters, Catherine, Mary and Jeanette; and brothers, Frank, Kosiff and Stanley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Ann's Church. Entombment will follow at the Ferncliff Cemetery.
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Ossining Drama Program Seeks Help To Fund Trip To Scotland Theatre Festival