OSSINING, N.Y. - Antoinette F. Daddazio, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died Aug. 10. She was 95.
Daddazio was born Nov. 11, 1918, and was the daughter of Sebastian and Theresa Frugis. She attended Ossining Schools and during World War II, worked at Eastern Aircraft in Tarrytown. For many years she worked as a local florist and on the election voting polls. She was inducted into the Westchester County Senior Citizens Hall of Fame. She was a former member of the Women of the Moose and the Columbiettes, Ossining Women's Club, the Ossining Senior Citizens and Golden Agers Group # 1.
Daddazio is survived by her son, William (Lee); daughters, Annette Robison and Susan (Thomas) Rimm; five grandchildren; and three great- grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert Daddazio; sisters, Catherine, Mary and Jeanette; and brothers, Frank, Kosiff and Stanley.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Dorsey. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Ann's Church. Entombment will follow at the Ferncliff Cemetery.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester