OSSINING, N.Y. - Anthony James Ajello, Sr. of Ossining died July 26. He was 69.
Ajello was born in Brooklyn and resided most of his life in Yonkers. He had a career as a pharmacist and director of hospital pharmacies in New York City and Westchester County. He was a long time member of the New York State Society of Hospital Pharmacists. He was a member of Knollwood Country Club.
Ajello is survived by his wife, Pamela; sons, John (Paula), Anthony, Jr. ("A.J."), colonel, U.S. Air Force (Lucia), and Joseph (Tara); and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 29 from 4 to 8 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 30 at St. Augustine Catholic Church, 381 N. Highland Ave.,Ossining, N.Y. 10562.
For more information, please visit: www.waterburykelly.com
- 1 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 2 Ossining High School Class Of 1985 Celebrates 30-Year Reunion
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Letter: Democracy Being Challenged In Ossining Town Elections
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says