OCALA, Fla. - Anthony J. DiPillo, Jr. of Ocala, formerly of Ossining, died May 15. He was 85.
DiPIllo was born Aug. 8, 1928, he was the son of Anthony DiPillo Sr. and Elvira Balassone-DiPillo. He was a 1945 graduate of Ossining High School, and served with the U.S. Navy. After he married he settled with his wife in Crotonville/Ossining. He owned and operated DiPillo’s Liquor Store in Ossining. He later relocated his business to North Highland Avenue. Upon his retirement, he and Irene relocated to Ocala, Fla.
DiPillo is survived by his sons, Gary of Ocala, David (Suzanne) of Ossining; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and sisters, Florence Di Domizio and Barbara Dooley. He was predeceased by his wife, Irene.
No service details available.
- 1 Former Ossining Bank Manager Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Customers
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Ossining Overnight