OCALA, Fla. - Anthony J. DiPillo, Jr. of Ocala, formerly of Ossining, died May 15. He was 85.
DiPIllo was born Aug. 8, 1928, he was the son of Anthony DiPillo Sr. and Elvira Balassone-DiPillo. He was a 1945 graduate of Ossining High School, and served with the U.S. Navy. After he married he settled with his wife in Crotonville/Ossining. He owned and operated DiPillo’s Liquor Store in Ossining. He later relocated his business to North Highland Avenue. Upon his retirement, he and Irene relocated to Ocala, Fla.
DiPillo is survived by his sons, Gary of Ocala, David (Suzanne) of Ossining; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and sisters, Florence Di Domizio and Barbara Dooley. He was predeceased by his wife, Irene.
No service details available.
- 1 Three-Time State Champ Ossining Preparing For Federation Playoffs
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43