OCALA, Fla. - Anthony J. DiPillo, Jr. of Ocala, formerly of Ossining, died May 15. He was 85.
DiPIllo was born Aug. 8, 1928, he was the son of Anthony DiPillo Sr. and Elvira Balassone-DiPillo. He was a 1945 graduate of Ossining High School, and served with the U.S. Navy. After he married he settled with his wife in Crotonville/Ossining. He owned and operated DiPillo’s Liquor Store in Ossining. He later relocated his business to North Highland Avenue. Upon his retirement, he and Irene relocated to Ocala, Fla.
DiPillo is survived by his sons, Gary of Ocala, David (Suzanne) of Ossining; eight grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and sisters, Florence Di Domizio and Barbara Dooley. He was predeceased by his wife, Irene.
No service details available.
- 1 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Ossining School Nurses Warn Of Enterovirus Affecting Children
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts