OSSINING, N.Y. - Angeline “Angie” Psaras, a longtime resident of Ossining, died Friday Aug. 1. She was 85.
Psaras was born Oct. 14, 1928, in Hyde Park, Pa., and was the daughter of James and Markella (Callitsis) Papajis. She retired from Reader’s Digest. She was a member of the Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church.
Psaras is survived by her husband, Gus; daughters, Maria Ortiz and Marcella Psaras; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church, 15 Leroy Ave., Yonkers. The interment will follow at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery in Sleepy Hollow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Forgotten Felines, PO Box 430, Valhalla, NY 10595.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Ossining Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ossining
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow