OSSINING, N.Y. - Angeline “Angie” Psaras, a longtime resident of Ossining, died Friday Aug. 1. She was 85.
Psaras was born Oct. 14, 1928, in Hyde Park, Pa., and was the daughter of James and Markella (Callitsis) Papajis. She retired from Reader’s Digest. She was a member of the Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church.
Psaras is survived by her husband, Gus; daughters, Maria Ortiz and Marcella Psaras; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church, 15 Leroy Ave., Yonkers. The interment will follow at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery in Sleepy Hollow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Forgotten Felines, PO Box 430, Valhalla, NY 10595.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 3 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report