OSSINING, N.Y. - Angeline “Angie” Psaras, a longtime resident of Ossining, died Friday Aug. 1. She was 85.
Psaras was born Oct. 14, 1928, in Hyde Park, Pa., and was the daughter of James and Markella (Callitsis) Papajis. She retired from Reader’s Digest. She was a member of the Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church.
Psaras is survived by her husband, Gus; daughters, Maria Ortiz and Marcella Psaras; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church, 15 Leroy Ave., Yonkers. The interment will follow at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery in Sleepy Hollow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Forgotten Felines, PO Box 430, Valhalla, NY 10595.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 2 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown