OSSINING, N.Y. - Angeline “Angie” Psaras, a longtime resident of Ossining, died Friday Aug. 1. She was 85.
Psaras was born Oct. 14, 1928, in Hyde Park, Pa., and was the daughter of James and Markella (Callitsis) Papajis. She retired from Reader’s Digest. She was a member of the Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church.
Psaras is survived by her husband, Gus; daughters, Maria Ortiz and Marcella Psaras; and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 5 at Prophet Elias Greek Orthodox Church, 15 Leroy Ave., Yonkers. The interment will follow at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery in Sleepy Hollow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Forgotten Felines, PO Box 430, Valhalla, NY 10595.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseyfuneral.com
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Ossining Saturday