OSSINING, N.Y. – Albert Forsyth, a longtime Ossining resident, died Dec. 30. He was 75.
He was born Jan. 28, 1937, in the Bronx, N.Y., to Edward and Ellen Newmann Phelan. A U.S. Army veteran, one of his greatest pleasures was spending time on his boat in the Hudson River. He was a member of the Westerly Marina in Ossining.
Forsyth is survived by a daughter, Leigh (John) Barbelet, of Montrose; a son, Christian (Jen) Forsyth, of Connecticut; a sister, Ethel (Doug) Reynolds; and three granddaughters. He was predeceased by a brother, William; and a sister, Ellen.
Visitation is from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Thursday at Coffey Funeral Home. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says