OSSINING, N.Y. – Albert Forsyth, a longtime Ossining resident, died Dec. 30. He was 75.
He was born Jan. 28, 1937, in the Bronx, N.Y., to Edward and Ellen Newmann Phelan. A U.S. Army veteran, one of his greatest pleasures was spending time on his boat in the Hudson River. He was a member of the Westerly Marina in Ossining.
Forsyth is survived by a daughter, Leigh (John) Barbelet, of Montrose; a son, Christian (Jen) Forsyth, of Connecticut; a sister, Ethel (Doug) Reynolds; and three granddaughters. He was predeceased by a brother, William; and a sister, Ellen.
Visitation is from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Thursday at Coffey Funeral Home. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Ossining's Harbor Square Luxury Rentals Receives Support By LDC