OSSINING, N.Y. -- Memorial Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Briarcliff Manor Village Hall and Ossining Town Hall, are closed Monday, May 26.
- All Ossining School Districts schools also will be closed, as will the Briarcliff and Ossining public libraries.
- All U.S. Post Offices will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed, as will most banks.
- Most retail stores are open on Monday. Locally, the A&P in Briarcliff Manor and Ossining will be open.
- Metro-North trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says