OSSINING, N.Y. – Presidents Day is a federal holiday and local government and other municipal buildings, including the Ossining Town/Village Hall, are closed Monday.
All Ossining School District schools also will be closed, as will the Ossining Public Library.
Additionally, all U.S. Post Offices, including the Ossining Post Office, will be closed and there will be no mail delivery. The stock market will be closed.
Most banks will be closed. Check with your individual bank to find out if it will be open.
Presidents Day is a big sale day so most retail stores are open on Monday.
Metro-North Commuter Railroad trains will operate on a Saturday schedule.
The Newburgh-Beacon Ferry and the Haverstraw-Ossining Ferry, will not operate on Monday.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC