WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy rain will remain in Westchester County throughout much of Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
There will be an 80 percent chance of rain, some of it heavy at times through 1 p.m. on Thursday with a high temperature of 72 degrees.
Precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says