WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heavy rain will remain in Westchester County throughout much of Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
There will be an 80 percent chance of rain, some of it heavy at times through 1 p.m. on Thursday with a high temperature of 72 degrees.
Precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 3 Ossining Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County