WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Another storm is coming early this week and could drop rain and snow across Westchester County.
The storm is forecast to start late Monday afternoon and last through parts of Tuesday, Accuweather Meteorologist Tom Kines said. It’s likely that the areas closer to the coast will see more rain while communities further north and inland could get a few inches of snow.
“When you get down closer to the coast it’s mainly rain,” Kines said. “I think there will be little or no accumulation, but further north is likely to get at least some snow."
After the storm passes on Tuesday, temperatures for the rest of the week will be in the low- to mid-40’s.Normal highs for this time of year are in the upper 40’s, he said.
“If you’re looking for springtime you’re going to have to wait a while,” Kines said.
The sun will come out on Thursday and Friday, with a few clouds here and there, but temperatures will remain in the low 40s.
The weekend will see the same sunny weather, though Sunday is likely to be slightly warmer, possibly in the low 50s.
- 1 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Ossining School District Budget Passes
- 4 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs