WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The weekend will begin with wind and rain, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will see rain and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before noon, with a chance of showers after noon and a high near 50 degrees. Patchy fog is possible in parts of the county before noon, and winds could gust as high as 32 miles per hour.
There is also a chance of rain and snow showers between 9 p.m. Friday and 3 a.m. Saturday, then a chance of snow showers after 3 a.m., with an overnight low of about 31 degrees.
Saturday could bring a slight chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain showers. It will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 42 degrees. Saturday night will be partly cloudy and breezy, with a low of about 27 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 39 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of about 24 degrees.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Ossining; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Ossining
- 5 Ossining Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero