BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – Crews from the Department of Public Works will be flushing individual hydrants off of area water mains beginning Monday, Village Manager Zegarelli announced in his report.
The following areas will be flushed: Carlton Avenue and all side streets including Stonington Heights, Pea Pond Lane, Pine Hill Court, Fox Run Road, Briars Corners, Woodsfords Bend and Doxbury Circle.
Start time for DPW crews is 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., depending on the weather and other demands. This project is expected to take up to three days, Zegarelli said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern