BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – Crews from the Department of Public Works will be flushing individual hydrants off of area water mains beginning Monday, Village Manager Zegarelli announced in his report.
The following areas will be flushed: Carlton Avenue and all side streets including Stonington Heights, Pea Pond Lane, Pine Hill Court, Fox Run Road, Briars Corners, Woodsfords Bend and Doxbury Circle.
Start time for DPW crews is 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., depending on the weather and other demands. This project is expected to take up to three days, Zegarelli said.
- 1 Ossining Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 3 National Weather Service: Ossining's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges