BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – Crews from the Department of Public Works will be flushing individual hydrants off of area water mains beginning Monday, Village Manager Zegarelli announced in his report.
The following areas will be flushed: Carlton Avenue and all side streets including Stonington Heights, Pea Pond Lane, Pine Hill Court, Fox Run Road, Briars Corners, Woodsfords Bend and Doxbury Circle.
Start time for DPW crews is 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., depending on the weather and other demands. This project is expected to take up to three days, Zegarelli said.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 5 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'