WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Scattered showers and thunderstorms could bring heavy rains to Westchester County on Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
High temperatures will climb into the low 80s on Tuesday before scattered storms roll into the area after 3 p.m. Chance of precipitation during the day is 30 percent.
Showers and thunderstorms become more likely in the evening with some of the storms producing heavy rain. Temperatures are expected to fall into the low 60s overnight. Chance of rain and storms is 70 percent.
Showers could linger into Wednesday morning before partially clearing with a high temperature of 77.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 5 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'