OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining last week:
- Star football and baseball player Christian Federico’s Memorial Wall recently was been installed at Ossining High School's Dilley Field to replace a sticker that was peeling off and to better remember his legacy at Ossining.
- Route 9A in Ossining has reopened Thursday afternoon after an overturned truck led to its closure. The truck overturned on 9A at Croton Avenue in Ossining, blocking all lanes.
- An autistic child who wandered from her grandparents' Ossining home was found by Westchester County police on Saturday, according to a police statement issued Sunday morning.
- New York State Police have charged a 21-year-old Peekskill man after a 14-year-old Putnam Valley girl's parents caught her sneaking out to meet him, officials said.
- The Village of Ossining has presented a proposal to police the town for significantly less than the current Westchester County deal, according to LoHud.com.
- The Ossining Town Board is considering proposals from both Westchester County and the Ossining Police Department for protection and enforcement in the unincorporated area for the next four years, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says