OSSINING, N.Y. – The Westchester County Department of Social Services will hold its next informational forum from 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, Sept. 18, at the Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway.
The forum will highlight the various programs and services available to individuals and families in need in Westchester.
“DSS provides a valuable safety net for our most vulnerable residents,” said Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. “Yet too many people aren’t aware of how we can help. I encourage residents, businesses, nonprofits and faith-based organizations to come learn about the magnitude of services being provided to those in need.”
DSS Commissioner Kevin M. McGuire will lead the forum, and representatives from services ranging from child welfare to child support, adult protective services, food stamps, medical assistance and more will be on hand to talk about their programs.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 5 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'