OSSINING, N.Y. – The Westchester County Department of Social Services will hold its next informational forum from 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, Sept. 18, at the Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway.
The forum will highlight the various programs and services available to individuals and families in need in Westchester.
“DSS provides a valuable safety net for our most vulnerable residents,” said Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. “Yet too many people aren’t aware of how we can help. I encourage residents, businesses, nonprofits and faith-based organizations to come learn about the magnitude of services being provided to those in need.”
DSS Commissioner Kevin M. McGuire will lead the forum, and representatives from services ranging from child welfare to child support, adult protective services, food stamps, medical assistance and more will be on hand to talk about their programs.
- 1 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Ossining School District Budget Passes
- 4 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs