OSSINING, N.Y. – The Westchester County Department of Social Services will hold its next informational forum from 9 a.m.-noon Thursday, Sept. 18, at the Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway.
The forum will highlight the various programs and services available to individuals and families in need in Westchester.
“DSS provides a valuable safety net for our most vulnerable residents,” said Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. “Yet too many people aren’t aware of how we can help. I encourage residents, businesses, nonprofits and faith-based organizations to come learn about the magnitude of services being provided to those in need.”
DSS Commissioner Kevin M. McGuire will lead the forum, and representatives from services ranging from child welfare to child support, adult protective services, food stamps, medical assistance and more will be on hand to talk about their programs.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Ossining Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician