OSSINING, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining last week:
- Michelle Sergio, 39, of Nanuet, was sentenced for crimes that led to the death of Ossining attorney John Mangialardi .
- An Ossining man who had charges of sexual abuse of a 10-year-old girl against him dismissed filed suit against the Putnam County District Attorney's Office, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and Putnam County for malicious prosecution, according to LoHud.com.
- After numerous threats created by students using Yik Yak , the Ossining School District has issued a statement on safety and security throughout the district.
- An Ossining man was charged with grand larceny on Tuesday after he was accused of stealing goods from his employer, according to State Police from the Cortlandt barracks.
- Ossining police arrested a man on charges of felony driving while intoxicated and first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.