PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Crews continue to search the Hudson River for a man suspected of jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge near Peekskill on Sunday, June 15, according to the Times Herald-Record.
A witness called 911 on Sunday to report the jumper on the bridge at approximately 8 p.m. An initial search by responders yielded nothing, the Times Herald-Record said.
- 1 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl