This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9A in Ossining has reopened Thursday afternoon after an overturned truck led to its closure.
The truck overturned on 9A at Croton Avenue in Ossining, blocking all lanes. The incident was reported at 3:10 p.m. and cleared by 5:30 p.m.
An earlier accident on the northbound Taconic State Parkway between Route 134 and Underhill Avenue blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Businesses Form Alliance To Draw Attention To Uptown Ossining
- 2 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Ossining School District Budget Passes
- 5 Ossining High School Students Commit To Playing College Athletics