This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9 in Cortlandt and Route 134 in Ossining have reopened after being closed Friday afternoon.
The Route 134 closure, between Route 9A and Hawkes Avenue, began at 2 p.m. and was because of emergency roadwork from Thursday's water main break.
The Route 9 closure came after a down tree and wire at Jack Road at 1:15 p.m. It reopened just prior to 4 p.m.
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point