This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 are experiencing delays Friday morning as a result of road construction.
The construction, which began shortly before 10 a.m., has resulted in the closure of the right lane at Exit 6 (Katonah-Cross River).
Delays are now being reported as far north as Hardscrabble Road in North Salem (Exit 8).
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Ossining Saturday
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway