This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 are experiencing delays Friday morning as a result of road construction.
The construction, which began shortly before 10 a.m., has resulted in the closure of the right lane at Exit 6 (Katonah-Cross River).
Delays are now being reported as far north as Hardscrabble Road in North Salem (Exit 8).
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says