This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 are experiencing delays Friday morning as a result of road construction.
The construction, which began shortly before 10 a.m., has resulted in the closure of the right lane at Exit 6 (Katonah-Cross River).
Delays are now being reported as far north as Hardscrabble Road in North Salem (Exit 8).
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ossining
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow