WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — High winds and heavy rain — and a little snow — should make for rough weather throughout parts of Westchester County's Rivertowns region Wednesday and Thursday.
High winds are expected, with gusts of up to 30 mph starting Wednesday afternoon and 46 mph Wednesday evening for much of the area, the National Weather Service says.
Rain, snow and sleet could begin around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with heavier rain and stronger winds coming Wednesday night.
The rain and wind should taper off through the morning and early afternoon Thursday, with gusts to 36, and a high temperature of 44. Friday should be sunny, with a high near 39, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 4 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'