OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- Two statues that were stolen from a Nativity Scene on the corner of Croton Avenue in Ossining have been recovered, according to CBS New York.
- New York State Police arrested a Mahopac man, Gregory J. Shelton, 49, for driving while intoxicated following an accident on Saturday, Dec. 28, police officials said.
- The Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester Marlins swim team ranked second overall at the Star Team Invitational at Erie College in Buffalo.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a joint agreement with Con Edison on Tuesday that includes a two-year electric delivery rate freeze and a three-year gas and steam distribution rate freeze starting Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Heads To Section 1 Class AA Final
- 5 Ossining Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday