OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- Ossining Police have arrested and charged a local man with raping a child multiple times over the course of two years, according to LoHud.com.
- Ossining's Teatown Lake Reservation will employ sharpshooters to kill up to 75 deer in an effort to maintain balance in the area's ecosystem.
- State Sen. David Carlucci (D-Rockland/Westchester) is set to host a bilingual financial aid workshop on Jan. 18 in Ossining.
- The Charles L. Brieant Community Center is honoring Ossining High School and Middle School students for their scientific achievements and their efforts to embrace diversity.
- 1 Ossining High School Class Of 1985 Celebrates 30-Year Reunion
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Ossining Barber Gino Annelli Retiring After 59 Years
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway