WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - A local newspaper sparked a national debate this week when it published the names and addresses of all legal gun owners in Westchester County, in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., elementary school shooting and ensuing gun control debate. Do you think gun ownership information should be public information? Sign in to take our poll and tell us what you think.
- 1 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts