OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will meet in executive session to discuss personnel matters on Monday, May 19, according to a press release.
The executive session is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at Roosevelt School at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining. The board will take no formal action at that time, according to the release.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern