OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will meet in executive session to discuss personnel matters on Monday, May 19, according to a press release.
The executive session is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at Roosevelt School at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining. The board will take no formal action at that time, according to the release.
- 1 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Heads To Section 1 Class AA Final
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing