OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will meet in executive session to discuss personnel matters on Monday, May 19, according to a press release.
The executive session is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at Roosevelt School at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining. The board will take no formal action at that time, according to the release.
- 1 Ossining Teacher Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case