OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will meet in executive session to discuss personnel matters on Monday, May 19, according to a press release.
The executive session is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at Roosevelt School at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining. The board will take no formal action at that time, according to the release.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'