OSSINING, N.Y. – The Ossining Community Vigil will be held Sunday afternoon to honor the victims of the Newtown school shooting.
The vigil will begin at 4:30 p.m. inside the gymnasium at the Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway.
Candles are not allowed so the visitors are asked to bring flowers and enter through the lower doors of the community center.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Ossining Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road