OSSINING, N.Y. – The Ossining Community Vigil will be held Sunday afternoon to honor the victims of the Newtown school shooting.
The vigil will begin at 4:30 p.m. inside the gymnasium at the Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway.
Candles are not allowed so the visitors are asked to bring flowers and enter through the lower doors of the community center.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former Ossining Bank Manager Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Customers
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 State Police Warn Ossining Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield