Settings

Home Site
Notification
Push Notifications
Contact Us
Ossining Daily Voice serves Ossining, NY

Menu

Ossining Daily Voice serves Ossining, NY

Nearby Towns

news

Ossining Fire Responds to Carbon Monoxide Leak

OSSINING, N.Y. – The Ossining Fire Department responded Wednesday evening to a report of a carbon monoxide gas leak in an apartment building at 123 Highland Terrace.

More than a dozen firefighters responded after the department received a report from Con Edison that one of the apartments had a carbon monoxide gas leak.

Volunteers with Holla Hose Co. 5 and the Ossining Fire Police & Emergency Squad were on scene Wednesday evening. Representatives with Con Edison were also on scene.

The Ossining Daily Voice will update this story as information becomes available.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Ossining Daily Voice!

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.