OSSINING, N.Y. The Ossining Fire Department responded Wednesday evening to a report of a carbon monoxide gas leak in an apartment building at 123 Highland Terrace.
More than a dozen firefighters responded after the department received a report from Con Edison that one of the apartments had a carbon monoxide gas leak.
Volunteers with Holla Hose Co. 5 and the Ossining Fire Police & Emergency Squad were on scene Wednesday evening. Representatives with Con Edison were also on scene.
The Ossining Daily Voice will update this story as information becomes available.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.