OSSINING, N.Y. – The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. is bringing “Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” to Ossining on Saturday, Aug. 2, and Sunday, Aug. 3.
“Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” is an operatic spectacle voyaging into the final gold rush, performed on the decks of the tall ship Amara Zee.
The Amara Zee was custom-built by the Caravan specifically as a touring venue for staging original contemporary theater/dance shows on the decks, in the rigging, on the water and on the shore surrounding the audience.
Performances will take place Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. at the Westerly Marina at 7 Westerly Road.
The show is aimed toward adults and teens, with serious thematic content. Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. For more information, visit The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. website here.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Ossining