OSSINING, N.Y. – The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. is bringing “Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” to Ossining on Saturday, Aug. 2, and Sunday, Aug. 3.
“Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” is an operatic spectacle voyaging into the final gold rush, performed on the decks of the tall ship Amara Zee.
The Amara Zee was custom-built by the Caravan specifically as a touring venue for staging original contemporary theater/dance shows on the decks, in the rigging, on the water and on the shore surrounding the audience.
Performances will take place Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. at the Westerly Marina at 7 Westerly Road.
The show is aimed toward adults and teens, with serious thematic content. Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. For more information, visit The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. website here.
- 1 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 2 Ossining High School Class Of 1985 Celebrates 30-Year Reunion
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Letter: Democracy Being Challenged In Ossining Town Elections
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says