OSSINING, N.Y. – The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. is bringing “Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” to Ossining on Saturday, Aug. 2, and Sunday, Aug. 3.
“Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” is an operatic spectacle voyaging into the final gold rush, performed on the decks of the tall ship Amara Zee.
The Amara Zee was custom-built by the Caravan specifically as a touring venue for staging original contemporary theater/dance shows on the decks, in the rigging, on the water and on the shore surrounding the audience.
Performances will take place Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. at the Westerly Marina at 7 Westerly Road.
The show is aimed toward adults and teens, with serious thematic content. Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. For more information, visit The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. website here.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says