OSSINING, N.Y. – The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. is bringing “Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” to Ossining on Saturday, Aug. 2, and Sunday, Aug. 3.
“Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” is an operatic spectacle voyaging into the final gold rush, performed on the decks of the tall ship Amara Zee.
The Amara Zee was custom-built by the Caravan specifically as a touring venue for staging original contemporary theater/dance shows on the decks, in the rigging, on the water and on the shore surrounding the audience.
Performances will take place Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. at the Westerly Marina at 7 Westerly Road.
The show is aimed toward adults and teens, with serious thematic content. Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. For more information, visit The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. website here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester