OSSINING, N.Y. – The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. is bringing “Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” to Ossining on Saturday, Aug. 2, and Sunday, Aug. 3.
“Hacked: The Treasure of the Empire” is an operatic spectacle voyaging into the final gold rush, performed on the decks of the tall ship Amara Zee.
The Amara Zee was custom-built by the Caravan specifically as a touring venue for staging original contemporary theater/dance shows on the decks, in the rigging, on the water and on the shore surrounding the audience.
Performances will take place Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. at the Westerly Marina at 7 Westerly Road.
The show is aimed toward adults and teens, with serious thematic content. Admission is free, but donations are appreciated. For more information, visit The National Caravan Stage Company Inc. website here.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident