OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- Community Preservation Corporation, a not-for-profit mortgage lender, with more than 40 years of experience creating affordable housing and revitalizing downtowns to stimulate economic development and investment in Westchester, recently relocated to downtown Ossining.
- The funeral for Keith Ervin, the Ossining native found dead in Georgia, was held recently.
- A new foundation has been created in memory of Demetri Demeropoulos, a Briarcliff Manor teenager, whoh died after a two-year battle with cancer at the age of 18.
- A popular Ossining pub, Keenan House Kitchen and Tap Bar, that closed unexpectedly in January has reopened under new ownership.
- The town of Ossining is looking to fill an unexpired term on its five-member Environmental Advisory Committee.