OSSINING, N.Y. A Town of Ossining board meeting, a Village of Ossining trustees work session and an Ossining Board of Education meeting are scheduled for this week. Here are the details:
- 7:30 p.m., Village of Ossining Historic Preservation Commission meeting, Ossining Operations Center, 101 Route 9A
- 7:30 p.m., Town of Ossining board meeting, 86-88 Spring St.
Items to be discussed include emergency alarms, the approval of the 2012 budget and tax certiorari settlements.
- 7:30 pm, Village of Ossining Board of Trustees work session, 16 Croton Ave.
Items to be discussed include the Edward M. Wheeler Crawbuckie Preserve, capital projects and budget modifications and annual resolutions.
- 7:30 p.m., Ossining Board of Education meeting, Roosevelt School, 190 Croton Ave.
A new capital projects proposal to fund roofs, boilers, windows and masonry work at the Anne M. Dorner Middle School and windows, auditorium renovations, a new boiler and fuel tanks at Ossining High School, will be discussed.
- 7:30 p.m., Town of Ossining Planning Board meeting, Ossining Operations Center, 101 Route 9A
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.