OSSINING, N.Y. Here's a look at meetings this week in Ossining:
Monday, Aug. 8
- 7 p.m. 9 p.m., Joseph G. Caputo Community Center, 95 Broadway
Recreation Advisory Board meeting
Tuesday, Aug. 9
- 7:30 p.m., 16 Croton Ave.
Village of Ossining Board of Trustees work session
Items to be discussed include a village hall window project, the Edward M. Wheeler Crawbuckie Nature Preserve, a budget modification for street resurfacing projects and a budget modification for the Section 8 Housing Program fund.
- 7 p.m. 9 p.m., 86 88 Spring St.
Town of Ossining Board meeting
Wednesday, Aug. 10
- 7:30 p.m., Ossining Operations Center, 101 Route 9A
Town of Ossining Planning Board meeting
A site plan amendment for Pets A Go Go at 589 North State Rd. will be discussed.
- 8 p.m., Ossining Boat and Canoe Club, next to Louis Engel Waterfront Park
General membership meeting
Do you have an event you'd like to publicize? Use the "Add Your Event" button under "Ossining Week Ahead" to upload information about your event.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.