WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson man who died after he was found on a stretch of the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail in Hastings early Monday has been identified as Matthew Siegfried, 33, according to the Westchester Medical Examiner's office.
Siegfried, who was walking or jogging along the path, died as the result of coronary thrombosis, according to the Medical Examiner's report. The deceased had evidence of arterial narrowing, the report said.
The Aqueduct, which runs along the Hudson Rivertowns 32 miles from Croton to New York City, is regularly used by joggers, cyclists and walkers.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 3 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 4 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining