DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Organizers are planning a candlelight vigil and march Sunday in Dobbs Ferry in support of gun control.
The “Not One Child More” March will begin at 8 p.m. at the Waterfront Park in Dobbs Ferry, said Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner.
The march will be a call to elected officials for gun control after the shooting at the Sandy Hook School in Newtown, Conn.; 26 people died at the school when a gunman, widely reported as 20-year-old Newtown resident Adam Lanza, opened fire on Friday morning.
Victims of the attack range in age from 6 to 56, including 12 girls, eight boys and six women.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes