OSSINING, N.Y. -- The boil water advisory for residents of a section of the Village of Ossining and the unincorporated area of the Town of Ossining who are served by the Village of Ossining Water Department has been lifted Monday by the Westchester County Department of Health.
Since Friday, approximately 5,000 people in the affected area were strongly advised to boil their water before drinking it or using it to prepare food due to a water main break.
For more information, residents can contact the Village of Ossining Water Department at 914-941-4661 or 914-941-4660 or visit their website at www.villageofossining.org
- 1 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 3 Ossining Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Ossining Tuesday
- 5 Mother Convicted Of Using Salt To Poison Son Who Died In Westchester County