OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- The Ossining Police Department is helping to host Autism Awareness Kids and Safety Day Saturday. The event is taking place at the Ossining Community Center on Saturday, June 7 at the Ossining Community Center at 95 Broadway.
- Giuseppe "Joey" Fanelli gambled his culinary talents against three other chefs on The Food Channel's "Kitchen Casino" winning a $9,000 prize in an episode that aired Sunday, June 1 at 11 p.m.
- Ossining Schools Superintendent Raymond Sanchez recently announced he and the Board of Education will recommend the appointment of Elizabeth Ann Smith as the next director of teaching and learning.
- OpenTable released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley. Blue Hills at Stone Barn, which serves American cuisine using local Hudson Valley resources, tops the list.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 3 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law