OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- The Ossining Police Department is helping to host Autism Awareness Kids and Safety Day Saturday. The event is taking place at the Ossining Community Center on Saturday, June 7 at the Ossining Community Center at 95 Broadway.
- Giuseppe "Joey" Fanelli gambled his culinary talents against three other chefs on The Food Channel's "Kitchen Casino" winning a $9,000 prize in an episode that aired Sunday, June 1 at 11 p.m.
- Ossining Schools Superintendent Raymond Sanchez recently announced he and the Board of Education will recommend the appointment of Elizabeth Ann Smith as the next director of teaching and learning.
- OpenTable released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley. Blue Hills at Stone Barn, which serves American cuisine using local Hudson Valley resources, tops the list.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With Thefts From Porches
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Liz Feldman Announces Ossining Town Board Candidacy
- 4 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M