OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- The Ossining Police Department is helping to host Autism Awareness Kids and Safety Day Saturday. The event is taking place at the Ossining Community Center on Saturday, June 7 at the Ossining Community Center at 95 Broadway.
- Giuseppe "Joey" Fanelli gambled his culinary talents against three other chefs on The Food Channel's "Kitchen Casino" winning a $9,000 prize in an episode that aired Sunday, June 1 at 11 p.m.
- Ossining Schools Superintendent Raymond Sanchez recently announced he and the Board of Education will recommend the appointment of Elizabeth Ann Smith as the next director of teaching and learning.
- OpenTable released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley. Blue Hills at Stone Barn, which serves American cuisine using local Hudson Valley resources, tops the list.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed