OSSINING, N.Y. – Author John Cheever’s home in Ossining is up for sale, according to LoHud.com.
Built in 1797, his Dutch Colonial house features three bedrooms and three bathrooms and sits on a 5-acre plot in Cedar Lane, the report said. According to LoHud.com, Houlihan Lawrence lists the house at $525,000.
Cheever died in 1982.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Ossining
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 4 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Ossining Tuesday