OSSINING, N.Y. – Author John Cheever’s home in Ossining is up for sale, according to LoHud.com.
Built in 1797, his Dutch Colonial house features three bedrooms and three bathrooms and sits on a 5-acre plot in Cedar Lane, the report said. According to LoHud.com, Houlihan Lawrence lists the house at $525,000.
Cheever died in 1982.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Businesses Form Alliance To Draw Attention To Uptown Ossining
- 2 Ossining Teenager Arrested For Making Threats On Social Media
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Ossining High School Students Commit To Playing College Athletics
- 5 Ossining School District Budget Passes