OSSINING, N.Y. – Author John Cheever’s home in Ossining is up for sale, according to LoHud.com.
Built in 1797, his Dutch Colonial house features three bedrooms and three bathrooms and sits on a 5-acre plot in Cedar Lane, the report said. According to LoHud.com, Houlihan Lawrence lists the house at $525,000.
Cheever died in 1982.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Ossining Public Library Names New Director
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl