OSSINING, N.Y. – Author John Cheever’s home in Ossining is up for sale, according to LoHud.com.
Built in 1797, his Dutch Colonial house features three bedrooms and three bathrooms and sits on a 5-acre plot in Cedar Lane, the report said. According to LoHud.com, Houlihan Lawrence lists the house at $525,000.
Cheever died in 1982.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Town Of Ossining In Contract Negotiations With Village For Police Force
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Ossining Man Indicted On Drug Trafficking Charges
- 4 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown