OSSINING, N.Y. – Author John Cheever’s home in Ossining is up for sale, according to LoHud.com.
Built in 1797, his Dutch Colonial house features three bedrooms and three bathrooms and sits on a 5-acre plot in Cedar Lane, the report said. According to LoHud.com, Houlihan Lawrence lists the house at $525,000.
Cheever died in 1982.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 3 New Ossining Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Ossining
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Ossining Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'