CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Assemblywoman Sandy Galef will host her annual Senior Forum at Cortlandt Town Hall on Thursday, July 24, at 9 a.m.
The forum will focus on technology and how its use can improve the everyday lives of seniors.
Speakers at the forum will include Sandra Giorno-Tocco, state assistant attorney general, and Chris Widelo, associate state director of AARP New York.
In addition, Suzanne Mateo, a nurse at Hudson Valley Hospital, will share how new technology has played an important role at the hospital in improving medicine and patient care.
Breakfast will be served at 9 a.m. with the program beginning at 9:30 a.m.
All are welcome to attend, and admission is free.
Cortlandt Town Hall is at 1 Heady St.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Letter To The Editor: Business Not As Usual In Ossining
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says