OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- New York State Police charged an Ossining man with driving while intoxicated in Croton-On-Hudson on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
- Westchester County police recovered 16 grams of cocaine, 10 glassine envelopes of heroin, 50 pipes used to smoke crack cocaine and arrested five people on related drug charges at an Ossining home this past weekend, police said.
- A pair of Peekskill men that state police say are responsible for significant heroin sales in the Northern Westchester region were arrested in the last week.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged an Ossining woman with petty larceny on Friday, Feb. 7, police officials said.
- State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Manhattan woman on Thursday, Feb. 6 and charged her with promoting prison contraband in the second-degree at Ossining's Sing Sing prison, police officials said.