OSSINING, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Ossining this week:
- New York State Police have arrested an Ossining resident, Turron D. Daley, 28, for allegedly driving while intoxicated and unlawful possession of marijuana recently, police officials said.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks have charged an Ossining man who was allegedly traveling southbound in the northbound lanes on Route 9 near Montrose on Friday, Jan. 24 with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving, police officials said.
- Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- The Town of Ossining Board of Assessment Review is seeking two new members to serve full five-year terms, that would expire Sept. 30, 2018.
- Peekskill Common Council member Vivian McKenzie, who runs Kathleen's Tea Room in Peekskill, is on her way to the Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 2.