This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two accidents have resulted road closures Thursday afternoon in Westchester County, including the closure of a stretch of the Hutchinson River Parkway.
The northbound Hutch was closed between Route 1 (Exit 7) and East Third Street (Exit 10) in Mount Vernon following an accident in which an Army truck hit the East Third Street overpass, according to News 12 Westchester. The closure was reported at 1:30 p.m. and cleared by 4:30 p.m.
Earlier, east-bound Route 100C in Mount Pleasant between the Sprain Brook Parkway entrance and Bradhurst Avenue was closed following an accident that was reported at 1 p.m. and cleared by 2 p.m.
- 1 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Route 9 Detail
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls