This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several morning accidents slowed down commuters traveling in Northern Westchester on Tuesday.
An accident reported at 7:15 a.m. blocked the right lane of south-bound I-684 between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8), creating stop-and-go traffic.
Another accident occurred on I-684 just after 8 a.m. that also slowed traffic just north of the Saw Mill Parkway interchange in Katonah.
Earlier in the morning, a car vs. deer accident on the south-bound Saw Mill River Parkway on the Bedford-Mount Kisco border, resulted in the closure of the left lane Tuesday morning.
The accident, which occurred around 6:15 a.m., was between Route 117 (Exit 39) and Green Lane.
There were injuries in the accident, according to a report by WCBS-TV.
Further north, in Dutchess, a disabled vehicle was blocking the right lane on eastbound I-84 between the Taconic Parkway (Exit 16) and Ludingtonville Road (Exit 17), resulting in slow traffic, in an incident reported at 7:15 a.m., that was cleared by 7:45 a.m.
- 1 Ossining Man Charged With DWI In Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Ossining Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Ossining
- 4 Ossining Girls Basketball Team Takes Fifth Straight Sectional Championship
- 5 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'