WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists had to endure stop-and-go traffic conditions on both I-684 and the Hutchinson River Parkway Tuesday morning.
The accident on I-684 was between I-84 (Exit 9) and Route 35 (Exit 6) and blocked the shoulder of the road.
A disable vehicle blocked the shoulder on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway between Mamaroneck Road (Exit 22) and Webster Avenue (Exit 16).
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Ossining
- 5 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge