MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Club personal trainer John Wagner explains the importance of proper nutrition in an article on Case Western Reserve University's website.
Wagner gives advice on maintaining a balanced diet to help benefit your health, the basics of healthy eating and the breakdown of the food pyramid.
"Stress, tension, rushing and eating on the run all take their toll on your digestion and health," Wagner cites in the article.
"Try to relax and take the time to really appreciate the food in front of you. Not only will it increase your enjoyment and satisfaction by having a "comfortably full" stomach, this technique is often recommended as a strategy to help people lose weight.
To read the full article, click here.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Susan Louise Bingell, 65, Longtime Ossining Resident
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Ossining 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Ossining Police Investigate Unusual Noise At School, Declaring Area Safe
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes