MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Driver Sentenced In Ossining Lawyer’s Death
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Ossining Man Who Had Sex Charges Dismissed Sues Putnam Officials
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Cop Treats Heroin Overdose Victim With Antidote In New Castle