OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Westchester Collaborative Theater will present "A Taste of WCT" at the Ossining Public Library's Budarz Theater on Saturday.
The free event will present a selection of plays developed in WCT's workshop process. The one-hour presentation will include:
- A scene from "A Short Walk Into Sunshine," written and directed by Joe Albert Lima, performed by Steve Allen and Maiysha Jones. The play ran at the Steamer Co. Gallery in November.
- Two plays from WCT's 2016 Living Art Event, which were performed four weekends this past March.
- "The Reveal," written by Linda Bidwell Delaney, as directed by Howard Lipson, and performed by Christine Fonsale and James Leeper.
- "Midnight Kiss," written by Angelo Parra, as directed by Howard Lipson and performed by Anthony Romano and Lynne-Lori Sylvan.
- Three monologues from WCT's upcoming presentation of "Notes from the Frontlines: Nine Monologues," which will be performed at the Steamer Co. Gallery on Friday, June 17, through Sunday, June 19.
WCT is Westchester’s only ensemble theater company exclusively devoted to developing new works by local playwrights and performed by skilled actors from Westchester and the surrounding region.
The event will begin at 2 p.m. For additional information, visit http://www.wctheater.org/.
The Budarz Theater, Ossining Public Library, is at 53 Croton Ave, Ossining.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.