The promotion, which starts Nov. 3 and goes through Nov. 16 includes three course prix fixe lunches for $20.95; dinner for $29.95 (plus beverage, tax and tip). Goldfish is the only Ossining restaurant participating though there are a host of others in surrounding towns (go here for a complete list).
Samples from the lunch menu:
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, Napa cabbage carrot slaw, tarragon remoulade
- New England Clam Chowder
- Stuffed Salmon with crabmeat, pumpkin mashed potatoes, spinach
- Pan seared Red Snapper Piccata, baked sweet potato, broccoli rabe
- Zuppa de Pesce: fresh fish, clams, mussels, calamari, cappellini
- Pork Medallions, mashed potatoes, asparagus, shallot & garlic port wine red
Items on the dinner menu:
- Littleneck Clams
- Shrimp & Crab Bisque
- Pistachio-encrusted Swordfish, mashed potatoes, spinach, citrus mustard glaze
- Surf & Turf: Boneless NY Steak & Shrimp, baked sweet potato, asparagus, Béarnaise sauce
- Seared Sea Scallops, asparagus, tomatoes, spinach, Vin Cotto glaze, pumpkin mashed potatoes
- Chicken Breast, asparagus roasted peppers, mozzarella, lemon, garlic white wine, linguini
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.