OSSINING, N.Y. -- Businesses are encouraged to participate in a banner program launched by the Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Town of Ossining, to raise awareness of businesses along North State Road.
Priority will be given to Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce - North State Road members and subsequently to all other chamber members.
Businesses off North State Road are also eligible to participate. A maximum of 25 banners will be installed in the fall.
For more information, call the office at 914-941-0009.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Ossining, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Ossining; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Ossining
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow