OSSINING, N.Y. -- Businesses are encouraged to participate in a banner program launched by the Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Town of Ossining, to raise awareness of businesses along North State Road.
Priority will be given to Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce - North State Road members and subsequently to all other chamber members.
Businesses off North State Road are also eligible to participate. A maximum of 25 banners will be installed in the fall.
For more information, call the office at 914-941-0009.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 3 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 5 Ossining Tennis Champion Jamie Loeb Comes Home