OSSINING, N.Y. -- Businesses are encouraged to participate in a banner program launched by the Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Town of Ossining, to raise awareness of businesses along North State Road.
Priority will be given to Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce - North State Road members and subsequently to all other chamber members.
Businesses off North State Road are also eligible to participate. A maximum of 25 banners will be installed in the fall.
For more information, call the office at 914-941-0009.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says