OSSINING, N.Y. -- Businesses are encouraged to participate in a banner program launched by the Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Town of Ossining, to raise awareness of businesses along North State Road.
Priority will be given to Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce - North State Road members and subsequently to all other chamber members.
Businesses off North State Road are also eligible to participate. A maximum of 25 banners will be installed in the fall.
For more information, call the office at 914-941-0009.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 More Than Half Of Ossining's Middle School Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester