OSSINING, N.Y. -- Businesses are encouraged to participate in a banner program launched by the Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with the Town of Ossining, to raise awareness of businesses along North State Road.
Priority will be given to Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce - North State Road members and subsequently to all other chamber members.
Businesses off North State Road are also eligible to participate. A maximum of 25 banners will be installed in the fall.
For more information, call the office at 914-941-0009.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Ossining
- 3 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 4 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show